When you work for us you become part of a community of ordinary people, doing Beyond Ordinary things.
But we’re not all about the work. We also offer our people wellbeing benefits to help them be the best they can be, both at work and at home.
Balance is the key and we’ve made sure our benefits cover the five elements of wellbeing: physical, mental, financial, career and social wellbeing.
- Subsidised vision care
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Enhanced leave days, including sick leave
- Subsidised health insurance
- Enhanced parental leave and support
- Social sport teams
- Access to confidential, professional and independent guidance via the Employee Assistance Programme, EAP
- In-house psychological support
- Mental health training and wellness resources
- In-house anti-bullying and harassment advisors
- Support for parents with pre-school aged children
- Financial and retirement planning training and resources
- Budgeting advice via the Employee Assistance Programme, EAP.
- Flexible working options
- Career Pathways - download career pathways booklet (PDF, 681KB)
- Generous learning and development opportunities
- Te reo Māori lessons
- Conferences and seminars
- Access to tertiary study and study leave
- Secondment opportunities
- Staff network groups representing the diversity of our people: women's network, ethnicity network, health and wellbeing network, women in technology network, and parent's network
- Social Clubs
- Waiata Group
- Recognition of special events and awareness days
And this is just the start. Depending on your role and where you work you’ll have access to additional benefits to help your success, whatever success looks like for you.