Does the sound of working in a dynamic, challenging, fun and interesting environment while making a real contribution to the security of New Zealand appeal to you? Take the next step in your career by joining the Intelligence Community Shared Services (ICSS).
We are looking for a highly energised Auckland-based Facilities Advisor to join our ICSS Facilities Team. This is a new role that will provide a wide range of facilities-related services to the New Zealand Intelligence Community (NZIC) offices in the Auckland Region. Facilities services include property maintenance, vehicle management, telephone reception services, the provision of stationery and supplies and general logistical support. Every moment of every day is different in the world of Facilities so there is lots of fun and laughter to be had in this team!
Providing the highest levels of customer service is key in this role and as Facilities Advisor, you are responsible for providing seamless administration support for facilities functions, advice and delivering services to the highest standard across the NZIC.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience in a facilities or property/building Management role
- Experience in financial management, budgeting and planning
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise confidently and professionally with a diverse range of people at all levels in an organisation
- Proven ability to be able to work independently and with minimal supervision using sound judgement and initiative; and collectively within a team environment
- Proficiency using the Microsoft suite of applications
- A high level of self-motivation and the ability to manage changing priorities to meet deadlines
- An ability to meet the physical requirements of the job and possess a current class B motor vehicle licence
- High levels of energy, a great sense of humour and be a team player
If you fit the criteria above and are looking for an exciting and varied role where you know that your outcomes will have a direct impact on the security and well-being of New Zealand, then we would love to hear from you.
A copy of the position description can be found on this page.
Salary range: $56,628 - $70,785 circa.
How to apply
Applications must include a completed application form, a current CV and cover letter. These should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number [insert vacancy no.] in the subject line of the email. Only completed applications will be progressed.
Please direct any enquiries regarding this role to email@example.com.
To be eligible for employment within the NZIC you must have been a NZ citizen for at least 10 years. Alternatively you must hold NZ Permanent Residence or hold a current NZ Residency Class Visa and have been a citizen of UK, USA, Canada or Australia for at least 10 years.
You must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Special (TSS) security clearance. Ordinarily to obtain this level of clearance candidates must have a 15 year checkable background in countries where meaningful and reliable checks can be undertaken. Where requisite checks are unable to be made, the candidate application may not be able to be progressed.
Applications close Monday 26th March 2018
The NZIC treats all applications for employment in the strictest confidence and we ask that you maintain a similar level of confidentiality. You are expected to exercise discretion during the recruitment process and throughout your career.